- The park is overseen by a certified climbing and canyoning instructor who holds the BREVET D’ETAT qualification
- All of our instructors are qualified CQP OPAH instructors, who provide security during your visit.
- Our equipment conforms to the AFNOR standard and respects the environment.
- Our company is officially declared at the DDJS and inspected by related bodies.
- A signed authorization letter is OBLIGATORY for non-accompanied minors.
There is no dress code, but trainers or walking shoes are strongly advised.